Monday, February 20, 2006

Sick Pleasures!

No one said that TV is a living room "appliance". They come in many different diagonals, enclosures, and disguises. If you are that kind of a person, La Scala bathtub TV/DVD with surround sound may just seem to be logical. I would not mind having one of these La Scalas as a replacement for the tub I never use. Imagine the dramatic increase of statistical data under the column name"men taking a bath"? I will be a statistic for sure. I'll even take a survey. My inner voice tells me that this is the system with the best picture quality and the best sound despite the fact of unpublished technical specifications and the price. With that floating remote control it definitely is a Sick Pleasure!

Source: A Bathroom Guide

Posted by Mike at 9:53 PM
PermaLink

Google
 
Web TheaterAtHome