Friday, December 02, 2005
Sony claims that its new VPL-HS60 3 720p ( 1280x720 ) LCD panel projector is capable of producing 10000:1 contrast ratio with 1200 Lumen. These are the main features of HS60:
* HD ReadySource: HomeCinema Choice
* Sony 0.73-inch p-Si TFT 720p 3LCD panels
* 16:9 native aspect ratio
* W-XGA resolution, with 2.8 million pixels (1280 x 720 x 3)
* Contrast ratio of 10,000:1, thanks to Sony’s groundbreaking “Advanced Iris Control” function
* Brightness of 1200 ANSI lumen
* Screen size of 40 - 200-inch (1 - 5 metres)
* Superior lens enables wide and flexible throwing range (e.g. for an 80-inch / 2 metres screen throw distance is 2.4 - 3.7m)
* 1.6 times zoom lens (average on other projectors is 1.2 – 1.3 times)
* Fan noise of 23dB
* A superior All Range Crisp Focus (ARC-F) lens to improve image uniformity.
* A beautiful, sleek cabinet design with black and silver colours
* Optional accessory ceiling bracket, model PSS-610NL
* Connections: HDMI, Compenent Video, S-Video, Composite Video, D-Sub 15-pin PC connection, and a 12 Volt Trigger out"